Swagbucks

Sunday, August 10, 2008

China vs USA


So, taking a break to talk about my other passion that is basketball, the game today between USA Olympic squad vs the Chinese team was fucking excellent I went to bed at three and my stupid alarm clock didn't ring but I managed to wake up anyway only 3 minutes into the start of the game. China had a amazing, first half managing even to tie it up and take leads in the 2nd quarter however as time went on the US just kept rotating there deep player bench... Not to mention King James Lebron, and Dwight Howard had a great game that helped the US get back focused and take one of there great runs.

China really did have some talent though with Yao Ming, Jianlin seemed to have a rough game I was expecting a better performance, but anyway it was great game, and the cheerleaders wow I wish they had those girls here not hating on the NBA cheerleaders but those outfits on the dancers in Beijing were nice.

Anyway final score 101-70

My picks.

1. USA
2. Spain
3. Lithuania

Rather see some surprises and see China make it on top but thats just some wishful thinking....

No comments: