Swagbucks

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Metal Gear Solid 4 Review

Wow just played Metal Gear Solid 4 the first Metal Gear Solid and it was great, the cutscenes in between levels are really cool and it has a really good storyline, the controls are someone annoying as there is much to learn however that really isn't a big deal because the game itself is fine the game graphic wise it looks great theres alot of sneaking around which is preety cool and Snake is a cool character himself just being all sneaky smoking a cigarette then sneaking around I've only played a bit of act one so far but it was worth the game trade I just did, even though eb games give kinda bad prices for trade ins but I didn't play the games much I traded in it only cost me 20 something bucks after the trade in at EB Games...Out of 10 I'd give this game a 9 just because the controls aren't that great, and theres one fucking boss called Vamp.. you will see what I mean about controls.

No comments: